Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Birds

WOO-HAA, I just watched the birds. Raphael came over some time, apparently i was breathing hard and calling my God on to help. Some very scary scenes I find, the everywhereness of the birds is quite potent. Though at the same time it's funny to notice the technical difference 1963 movies make, wooo, and the moon breaking through the clouds to light all the birds on the courtyard and branch the right way. Not to speak of the beautiful look 'Miss Daniels' gives her saviour when she awakens from the coma. Wish I could put eyeliner that well. Tippi Hedren I liked a lot, she reminded me of the Danish Sofie, by the way of allowing words out of her mouth only cautiously, also I liked her voice very much. And the way she and 'Mitch' speak so confidently from the start. It's very witty and explicit by being so fast, yet... implicit. PS. I also wish I would keep my legs that way when I'm really scared.

No comments: