Sunday, October 01, 2006

Jackass Number Two (2006)

This movie made 29M this weekend. I don't know whether Freud would have dealt with this decently. I know I cannot - I could only skip through some of it always close to vomit. I thought it is decadence but it's quite a lot beyond that. It shows so many things at the same time that I won't even bother to analyse it. If you get a chance to see this give it a look - it's bound to be puzzling trying to figure out why would a 'normal' guy drink some fresh sperm coming from a horse he just masturbated...I'll tell you why - it's fun. I wouldn't pay to actually go to the cinema to see this movie because I have a weak heart and I would be out very early in the screening. But I see how I would watch it, with moderation, in certain situations in life. Let me put in some more info: you'll empathize with people stuck in a limo with a bunch of crazy bees or how it feels to have ice-testicles. Not to mention some of the snakes and the fart-mask and planty of other pranks. I'm not sure you can get a kick out of it but...

No comments: